Books on Organizing and Simplicity
Some of my favorite books on organizing and simplicity. These are both informational and inspiring!
- Simplicity Parenting – Kim John Payne and Lisa M. Ross
- Living Simply with Children – Marie Sherlock
- Last Child in the Woods – Richard Louv
- Gift from the Sea – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Circle of Simplicity – Cecile Andrews
- The Balanced Mom – Bria Simpson MA
- One Thing at a Time – Cindy Glovinsky
- The Joy of Less – Francine Jay
- Making Peace with the Things in Your Life – Cindy Glovinsky
- Organizing Plain & Simple – Donna Smallin
Contact me today for other organizing or simplicity book recommendations or to speak to one of our team.
My most recent organizing and simplicity posts
To Keep or To Toss? How to Cut Down On The Barrage Of Toys February 23, 2018 - One question that I have heard more than almost any other is, “How do we cut down on the toy clutter?” Toys enter our home in many ways – birthdays, holidays, souvenirs of trips and experiences, and more. Once the toy clutter takes up residence it can be difficult to get them out, even when the […]
Take the “Busy Boycott” February 12, 2018 - Recently, I was reading a blog post by Joshua Becker on his wonderful website www.becomingminimalist.com. He states that “busy has become the new fine.” What he means is this – when someone asks how we are, we used to say, “fine.” Now we say, “busy.” Why? Anecdotally, I would say that we all are, in […]
Turn Decluttering into a Family Service Project February 7, 2018 - I am always looking for ways to engage our family in acts of service. Our children gain skills, empathy, and awareness from helping others. There are many ways that you can turn decluttering into a way to help others, involving your entire family. The simplest way is to choose a charity or local organization to […]
Out of clutter, find simplicity.